Our comprehensive method of one on one care combines manual therapy, education, exercise, in addition to modalities. As a result, our physiotherapy is sought by a broad range of patients, including those recovering from acute injuries, those managing pain due to chronic conditions, and post-operative rehabilitation. We partner with each patient to achieve optimal performance through a personalized plan of care and have developed life-long relationships with clients with the goal of optimum musculoskeletal health.
In addition to physiotherapy Ajax, we also offer massage therapy, acupuncture, and work closely with a podiatrist if custom orthotics are necessary. See our services page for a full list of what we have to offer. Our team takes pride in keeping abreast of new developments and evidence in their field and as a result, are able to offer the best outcomes according to recent literature.
We are conveniently located on the first floor in the Medical Professional tower of the No Frills plaza on the south west corner of Harwood and Bayly in Ajax; therefore, making access to reporting easy. Suite #102 is across from the elevators, beside radiology.
- evidence based, patient centred care and an individualized assessment
- an exercise program for at home and in our fully equipped gym
- manual therapy techniques that show evidence of benefit
- taping and modalities to address pain and inflammation
- education to facilitate the patient-therapist partnership and help you understand the goals and outcomes of treatment, prevent recurrences and provide you with the tools to manage your return to sport and ongoing well being.
|Monday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
30 Minutes $45.00
45 Minutes 60.00
60 Minutes 80.00
90 Minutes 107.00
* Massage therapy prices include HST
Physiotherapy is not subject to HST
Rehabilitation of injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident are subject to fees set by FSCO. Fees for rehabilitation of injuries that have resulted from a work related injury are set by WSIB.