At Great Lakes Physiotherapy Centres we adhere to the highest standards, are committed to professional development and evidence based practice according to the most recent research in our field.
- Manual and manipulative therapy
- McKenzie mechanical diagnosis and treatment of the spine
- Acupuncture/Dry Needling
- Interferential Current (IFC)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Traction/Decompression – cervical and lumbar
- Gait Training
- Iontophoresis for Hyperhydrosis
- Extracorporeal Radial Shockwave Therapy
- Treatment of BPPV through positioning
- Massage Therapy with an RMT
- Chiropractic Treatment at our Brooklin Location
- Personalized Exercise program to address muscle imbalances, movement coordination deficits, posture, body mechanics, etc.